Oxford’s Big Green Day Out (Sat 9 June, 10am-5pm)
Oxford Green Week (Sat 16 – Sun 24 June)
We’d love for your green group or project, from anywhere in Oxfordshire, to be involved!
This is the biggest sustainability/environmental festival in Oxfordshire and we want to make sure we showcase Community Action Groups and promote what you do. Around 25,000 people attended the Big Green Day Out last year and 40,000 attended events during Green Week. We are hoping to use this as a platform to create momentum for the coming year!
So, we are hoping that you will be able to:
- Attend the Big Green Day Out in Oxford on 9 June (FREE for CAGs).
- Ideally, we would love for you to have a stall (provided free) or share a stall to run an activity, raise awareness about your project, engage with the public, get feedback and spread your message.
- If you aren’t able to do the above, The CAG Project will have its own separate stall and we could always use help if you are around.
- We are also looking for general volunteers throughout the day to help run the whole event.
- Host your own events during 16-24 June, to be included in the events line up for Oxford Green Week.
If your group enjoys hosting ReFashion events, Oxfordshire County Council have just made some funding available for groups running these events during Green Week – get in touch to find out more.
If you are interested in participating…
Please let us know by completing this short Expression of Interest Form
Deadlines: Big Green Day Out: 9th May | Oxford Green Week 25th May
There are a limited number of stalls available at the Big Green Day Out so please let us know asap!