Take a look at all of the amazing things going on! You can change the layout by clicking here.
Collaborate events are opportunities for Community Action Groups (CAGs) working on similar projects or across a common theme to meet up, share and find ways of working together.
The meetings are open to members of the CAG network, as well as other associated, like-minded groups and organisations. We also moderate theme mailing lists for CAGs to communicate with each other between meetings.
As a large network spread across the county, the meetings are an important chance for CAGs to:
- Discover more about other groups’ activities and achievements
- Share knowledge and skills
- Explore opportunities for collaborative projects and funding bids
- Gain advice and support from The CAG Project staff and other members
- Network and socialise with other members