Take a look at all of the amazing things going on! You can change the layout by clicking here.
Bring your items along on the day (must be in clean, working re-usable condition)
Household, clothes, toys, books, small electricals.. anything goes
And take away anything that you fancy… for FREE!
Entry is just £1 OR bring along a tin/packet of food/toiletries for the Bicester Food Bank (must be unopened and in date)
Collaborate events are opportunities for Community Action Groups (CAGs) working on similar projects or across a common theme to meet up, share and find ways of working together.
The meetings are open to members of the CAG network, as well as other associated, like-minded groups and organisations. We also moderate theme mailing lists for CAGs to communicate with each other between meetings.
As a large network spread across the county, the meetings are an important chance for CAGs to:
- Discover more about other groups’ activities and achievements
- Share knowledge and skills
- Explore opportunities for collaborative projects and funding bids
- Gain advice and support from The CAG Project staff and other members
- Network and socialise with other members