21 Botley Rd
Oxford OX2 0BL
The Plastics Collaborate meeting is an opportunity for Community Action Groups (CAGs) working on the theme of plastic to meet up, share and find ways of working together.
The meeting is open to members of the CAG network, as well as other associated, like-minded groups and organisations. We also moderate theme mailing lists for CAGs to communicate with each other between meetings.
As a large network spread across the county, the meetings are an important chance for CAGs to:
- Discover more about other groups’ activities and achievements
- Share knowledge and skills
- Explore opportunities for collaborative projects and funding bids
- Gain advice and support from The CAG Project staff and other members
- Network and socialise with other members
Meetings are held biannually across a range of themes – please see our page on Collaborate Groups for more details on next meetings of all the groups.
If you are a member of a group wishing to take part in this meeting then please get in touch with The CAG Project staff team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re attending, please let us know in advance if you have any accessibility requirements, or if you aren’t sure how best to travel to the venue. Email us email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to help.