Collaborate events are opportunities for Community Action Groups (CAGs) working on similar projects or across a common theme to meet up, share and find ways of working together.
The meetings are open to members of the CAG network, as well as other associated, like-minded groups and organisations. We also moderate theme mailing lists for CAGs to communicate with each other between meetings.
As a large network spread across the county, the meetings are an important chance for CAGs to:
- Discover more about other groups’ activities and achievements
- Share knowledge and skills
- Explore opportunities for collaborative projects and funding bids
- Gain advice and support from The CAG Project staff and other members
- Network and socialise with other members
We currently are coordinating meetings:
- Monday 14th October 2019 – 7-9pm, West Oxford Community Centre
- Tuesday 7th April 2020 – time/venue TBC
- Thursday 5th September, 7pm to 9pm – Makespace Oxford
- Thursday 5 December, 7pm – 9pm – Didcot (venue TBC)
- Tuesday 1st October 2019 – 7-9pm, Makespace Oxford
- Schools / Kids Climate Action Network:
- More info to come soon
- Thursday 7th November 2019 – 7 – 9pm, location TBC
- Thursday 7th May 2020 – 7 – 9pm, location TBC
- Food surplus:
- Thursday 19th September 2019 – 7 – 9pm, West Oxford Community Centre.
- Thursday 19th March 2020 – 7 – 9pm, location TBC
If you are a member of a group wishing to take part in one of these meetings or wish to start a Collaborate Group on a new theme please get in touch with The CAG Project staff team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know in advance if you have any accessibility requirements, or if you aren’t sure how best to travel to the venue. Email us email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to help.