Marston Community Gardening
Marston Community Gardening is a community group based in Marston in the North East of Oxford. It’s aims and objectives are:
- To encourage local people to become more involved in sustainable gardening,
- To use local green spaces to grow community food and enhance the local environment for the benefit of residents & wildlife.
- To support local residents by providing materials and practical advice about growing food in community spaces
- To support local residents in enhancing local parks, spaces and natural areas for mindfulness and wellbeing.
- To work with local organisations, i.e. Old Marston Parish Council and St Nicholas Primary School