Collaborate events are opportunities for Community Action Groups (CAGs) working on similar projects or across a common theme to meet up, share and find ways of working together.
The quarterly meetings are open to members of the CAG network, as well as other associated, like-minded groups and organisations. We also moderate theme mailing lists for CAGs to communicate with each other between meetings.
As a large network spread across the county, the meetings are an important chance for CAGs to:
- Discover more about other groups’ activities and achievements
- Share knowledge and skills
- Explore opportunities for collaborative projects and funding bids
- Gain advice and support from The CAG Project staff and other members
- Network and socialise with other members
We currently are coordinating meetings around the following themes:
- Food surplus
If you are a member of a group wishing to take part in one of these meetings or wish to start a Collaborate on a new theme please get in touch with Alice Hemming (The CAG Project Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org